Nitrile examination gloves are manufactured from a soft synthetic rubber that is latex free to provide a safe, flexible and comfortable fit. In comparison to vinyl or latex, this synthetic material offers superior strength and resistance to oils and aqueous chemicals making them perfect for use in medical, laboratory, manufacturing and beauty industries.
Broche have been manufacturing quality items for the Medical & Hygiene sector for 25 years. These nitrile gloves give exceptional strength combined with superior flexibility to maximise dexterity & tactile sensitivity. The tough, elastic nitrile butadiene material provides superb resistance to tears, cuts & abrasions for close fitting barrier protection. There are textured fingertips for additional grip and beaded cuffs for easy application.
- Powder free
- Latex free
- Single use
- Non sterile
- Ambidextrous fit
- Beaded cuff for extra strength and easy donning
- Textured fingertips for extra grip
- Resistant to tears, cuts & abrasions
- 100 nitrile gloves per box
- Small - Palm Width: 84mm ±10mm / Length > 245 mm
- Medium- Palm Width: 90mm ±5mm / Length > 245 mm
- Large - Palm Width: 95mm ±5mm / Length > 245 mm
- CE - Class I Medical Device
- ISO 13485 Compliant manufacturing site
Data sheets and test certification are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
If you are interested in buying in bulk, please contact us on +44 (0) 1707 262200, alternatively drop us a message using our ’Contact us’ section of our site or email email@example.com with your enquiry. A member of our Team will come back to you within 24 hours.