Components for the Antigen Detection Kit (20 tests/kit)
1. Testing Device x 20 pieces
2. Sample Lysis Solution x 20 bottles
3. Disposable Sample Swab x 20 pieces
4. Instruction Manual x 1 copy
1. Simplicity - It is extremely easy to use with simple to understand instructions. However, certain countries still require trained professionals working on all testing activities.
2. Fast - After the extraction of the sample, it will take just 15 mins for the result to be reflected on the testing device. The short waiting time for results open up tremendous opportunities in testing services that will soon be compulsory in various industries like travel, hotel services, schools etc.
3. Pricing - As part of our global outreach to countries that requires Covid-19 testing capabilities, our product is priced to be affordable. A cost-effective testing regime implemented will have a bigger outreach and hence, potentially saving more people. Do contact us for an official quotation.
4. Lag Time - Unlike Antibody Testing, there is no need to wait 7-12 days before you take a test. The Covid-19 can be detectable within 24 hours of infection. This eliminates a lot of uncertainty and swift action can be taken to isolate the patient for treatment.
5. Comfort - a problem often underestimated. Instead of using the invasive and uncomfortable Nasal Swab for sample extraction, our product uses the Oropharyngeal Swab method to collect staples from the back wall of the throat. It is less invasive and a less uncomfortable method of sample extraction will encourage willingness of suspected cases to come forward for voluntary testing.
6.Double cap lysate bottle + Crease design of nasopharyngeal swab -Easy to operate, no extra actions, no cross-infection, no leakage.
The swab strip has a creased design. When the swab with the creased design is placed in the bottle after sampling, gently fold the swab with the creased design out of the bottle mouth. The cotton swab will drop the sampling area into the lysis buffer, so that sufficient sampling can be done and the excess swabs will be discarded.
The OJA Antigen Detection Kit is exported to various countries around the world. Just to quote a few satisfied partners, Spain, UK, Slovakia, The Philippines, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Dominican Republic, Spain, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Japan, Russia and several other countries.
Our product uses cutting edge technology developed by Wenzhou Medical College and is CE Marked for international sales and use (excluding USA). CE Mark Certification was achieved in September 2020 and efforts are ongoing for other notable credentials around the world.
Just like wearing a mask everyday, taking regular tests may become part of our daily life. Our Antigen Test Kit is so easy to operate that users can self-serve. Here are some situations that will require taking a test, whether mandatory or voluntary.
1. Boarding a plane
2. Visiting another country
3. Returning from another country
4. Before participating in attendance-based events like concert, football games etc
5. Workers employed in high-risk jobs like medical professionals, cleaners etc
6. Residents staying in high density housing like hostels, prisons, nursing homes etc
1. Families staying with elderly (to prevent infecting the vulnerable)
2. Essential workers like taxi drivers, bus drivers, cooks etc
3. Companies that may wish to clear their employees before resuming work
4. After visiting crowded locations and attending crowded events
5. After in-contact with the sick or vulnerable
6. Testing your pets (Requires more research)